Disclaimer for Financial Markets Reports, All Products, All Services and Free Downloads
- All information and communication provided by Icarus Signals is individual opinion only, and does not constitute advice in any form. It does not take into account the diverse personal objectives or the diverse personal financial circumstances of the reader or purchaser of products or services via Icarus Signals channels. It is not specific advice for any particular person or corporate entity and as such is not suitable to be acted upon as investment advice.
- All information and communications on this website is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, currencies including spot, futures and/or options or any other financial instrument. Any issue, comment or individual suggestion contained herein may not be suitable for all investors. Decisions made as a result of information seen, or products purchased from this website are at the risk of the reader/purchaser.
- Icarus Signals, their respective officers, agents, contributors and employees will not accept liability for any loss, damage or expense incurred or suffered by the reader/purchaser or any other third party in relying on any information provided by this website to make trading and/or investment decisions.
- Before making any decision based upon the information provided from this website or acting upon it, you the reader/purchaser must consider the appropriateness of the information in light of your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. The content contained within Icarus Signals is exclusively the opinion of the writer, in their individual capacity, who may or may not be suitably qualified or licensed to provide financial advice within the domicile/location of the reader
- No representation is being made that any reader/purchaser or other third party will or is likely to achieve profits or losses. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results.
- Icarus Signals, their respective officers, agents, contributors and employees exclude to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss or damage that may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information or omission whether negligent or otherwise, obtained from this website and/or respective officers, agents, contributors and employees. Before allocating any funds to trading and/or investing in the financial markets you must consult with a licensed Financial Planner, licensed Stockbroker and/or licensed Futures Broker in order to ascertain the appropriateness of the trade and/or investment you are considering undertaking in light of your specific needs and objectives. Icarus Signals specifically advises that it is NOT a licensed Financial Planner, licensed Stockbroker and/or licensed Futures Broker.
- Icarus Signals, their respective officers, agents, contributors and employees believes that any information or commentary contained in this website is accurate when issued but does not guarantee its continuing accuracy or reliability as market conditions do change. carus Signals, their respective officers, agents, contributors and employees are not obliged to update you if the information or its commentary changes. It is the responsibility of the reader/purchaser to keep up to date with Icarus Signals information by checking the website or other medium accordingly.
- Trading in equities and derivatives involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss (as well as profits). You the reader/purchaser must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the equity and derivative markets. Because the risk factor is high in trading and investing in these markets, only genuine “risk” funds should be used. If you the subscriber/purchaser do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the aforementioned instruments. No “safe” trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- carus Signals, their respective officers, agents, contributors and employees each declare that they, from time to time, may hold interests in securities and/or earn fees, brokerage or other benefits from products and services mentioned in this website.
- Purchase of any item from this website requires your formal agreement to the Terms and Conditions as part of the registration process. The decision to trade and invest in the financial markets and the method of trading used is for the reader/purchaser alone to decide.Historical results are no guarantee of future returns
- Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
- Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.